Danger's Art Pad

Danger's Art Pad

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Big Twin Biltwell Helmet!




My buddy Jake just got a 76 Airhead, so he wanted a helmet to go with it. Big Twin is a BMW motorcycle shop in Boise that's been around for a very long time, and it's where Jake works. The helmet is a new Biltwell Novelty lid, all the paint is 1shot. You folks up in Boise can see the helmet in person on the 17th at Big Twin's yearly vintage bike show. I'll be there with custom painted helmets and motorcycle prints for sale, as well as my paints to letter or pinstripe your bike, helmet, leathers or whatever else you want custom colors on. Come visit me two Saturdays from now, and see all the great bikes from around the valley (trust me, there will be good stuff there. My 450 might even make an appearance!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment