Danger's Art Pad

Danger's Art Pad

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Head Paintings # 13- Angels from Hell!


So I just shipped my motorbike home, where I will meet it in a week for an engine rebuild. This is going to keep it out of commission for about a month. As you can imagine, I miss it already. Now, instead of riding, I get to watch old biker movies to get my fix of two-wheeled mayhem. I planned a painting from watching the 1968 bikesploitation film "Angels from Hell" last summer, and decided now was the time to move forward on it. This little head (that of the main character, Mike, played by Tom Stern) is the center of a larger, vignetted composition which will feature psychedelic lettering and plenty of action. Swastikas, Ankhs, you name it. Keep checking over the next little while as I work on the full painting. IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment