Danger's Art Pad

Danger's Art Pad

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Sign #8- Lovestruck


This is the biggest sign I've done to date. 3'x 5' black 1shot on masonite, done for a senior capstone film project of someone I don't know. A friend of mine who works in the prop shop on campus (and who is helping out with the film) mentioned to me that they needed a big sign, so I said I'd do it. (that was before I knew the town name was 15 letters long, and that they'd want all of the supplementary text in plain block, the hardest font to letter.) It was a fun learning experience though, and it turned out pretty cool, if not a little boring. I should get a better pic sometime soonish; I neglected to get one before they took it to shoot, so one of the crew was kind enough to send me this image from her cell phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment