Danger's Art Pad

Danger's Art Pad

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

GHOUL-IN-THE-DARK MONSTERS for sale!




Charge 'em up...


Behold the Terror!

I've had these sheets of glow in the dark plastic for years, but had forgotten about them until cleaning out the attic this summer. I've been working on some monster drawings to paint on them, and I've got a handful ready. Now you can have your own Ghoul-in-the-Dark Monster for only $9.99! (Turn the numbers over to reveal a spooky surprise!) I'm going to cut several more panels out this week, so there should be a large batch ready soon. Wolfman, Screaming Skull, Dracula, Zombie, Mummy plus who knows how many more! Painted with durable, incredibly vivid Sign Painters' 1shot enamel, these babies are guaranteed to outlive their owners(perhaps through mysterious circumstances)! Just in time for Halloween, get yours today!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome day or night. Love the sales pitch too... might just have to take you up on one of these. (if I can scrounge up some poor-student scrap money)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Wolfman! These are so cool. - Steve V.

    ReplyDelete