Danger's Art Pad

Danger's Art Pad

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Some School stuff I never posted


Here are some projects I did in school last semester that I forgot to put on the blog at the time. They were both done in my Narrative Illustration class, taught by Bethanne Andersen. The Peter Pan cover represents an assignment consisting of 15 illustration comps, 1 final illustration, plus front and back covers. This was my favorite piece from the series. I played around with some coloring on it, I might post some of those experiments later. The Richard III poster went through several phases, with this being the final. I designed it with screenprinting in mind, hence the simple line work and color scheme. I wasn't trying to replicate the work of Coop or Kozik on this poster, but I did have their posters in mind when conceiving of the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment